Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Be Your Own Boss As A Work From Home Medical Transcriptionist

Be Your Own Boss As A Work From Home Medical Transcriptionist




I want to be a Medical Transcriptionist and I stroke I should be considered to receive full scholarship for the course offered at Future MT. Next, I would corresponding to singular how becoming a medical transcriptionist will pin money my work life for the better by enabling me to be my own boss. First, here is a little information about me. I am the mother of a three year ancient youth. Currently, I am a federal employee working for the National Archives and Records Administration in College Park, Maryland. My position is Staff Assistant and my work involves substantial interaction with the public by phone. Abbot to working here, I worked for the Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration.
One thing that has inspired me to consider medical transcription is that it will grant me to learn more about the health field. I have heard many callers and seen erudition that people have written of very basic questions about health matters. Due to I spent a little time declaiming about different things, I learned some information by way of the internet and was able to share this information with them by phone or in a written letter. I enjoy researching for an answer and trying to help people get their gnawing questions answered. Many folks that I have helped were those who were elderly and they did not have access to a computer. This inspired me to learn as much as I can to help people. Whereas much the hardest interrogation has a very simple answer, but some are just not affirmative where to go to find the answer ( s ). Medical transcription is extra embodiment of virtuous others. It helps medical doctors, health administrators, nurses, parents, and teachers. It reaches just about everybody and I enjoy capable others. This is just one of the perks of the field. SN: 0TG9Y2ESY
I am responsive in the FutureMT online course, over it is ONLINE. I work best by doing work online as opposed to working within a classroom setting. So, I am steamed up about the attribute of the course being offered online. My personal desire is to learn the skill of transcribing medical data that will allow me the opportunity to supplement my income while still working my full - time job. This opportunity will allow me to work from home at times. My ultimate design is to be able to do medical transcription work from home full - time. It is my personal design to become self - occupied and to become a Freelance Transcriptionist. Additionally, this opportunity will avow me have a more ambidextrous calendar, be my own boss, and open up opportunities for freedom. Taking a full consciousness will help me financially. I am the mother of a blossoming child and nothing is cheap nowadays. I am a tomboy who is not afraid to work, but being of sitter issues, it is not always easy for me to take on an outside part - time job that requires me to be away from home for several hours and on many jobs, children are not allowed. The network of people that I dependence to keep my baby is very, very small. Affordability is a priority and something that I need help with as I am not yet in the position financially to stretch away from my full - time job. I feel that with financial help to get started, I will work steadfastly and successfully passing this course with honors! After completing this course, I feel that I will have learned the imperative tools and skills to conjugate the market as a transcriptionist either with a local firm or as a freelance Transcriptionist. Whence, my career makeover will be complete when I transition from working for the Federal government to becoming my own boss as a work from home medical transcriptionist.
For more information visit http: / / www. mtrecruiters. com / CareerAdvice. aspx
WRITTEN BY: Yolanda E. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment