Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My Meat Of Choice Is Chicken Most Of The Time

My Meat Of Choice Is Chicken Most Of The Time



The kind of meat I use more often is willingly that of chicken. While there are occasions in which I promote beef or pork, there are several reasons why most of the times I select a chicken recipe. One of the reasons is that chicken is very dexterous: the breast has a entirely neutral snap and can be seasoned and cooked in a lot of different ways.
Being Italian, I promote the chicken recipes with a lot of garlic and rosemary, but there are also some phenomenal dishes in which the chicken blends with pepperoni or lemon or daughter and oregano. I also double to cook it in pieces with neutral wine and Mediterranean spices, cognate garlic, rosemary, sensible and juniper berries.
I also same a lot the exotic recipes with chicken. In particular, I corresponding some very common Indian recipes, near chicken tandoori and chicken tikka masala, which are so different from the old softie of taste we are used to here in Italy. About 10 years ago, when I discovered Indian cooking, I tried to cook these dishes all by myself, but arbitration all the needed spices here in Italy was fairly difficult. Now, even in the supermarket, you can find fairly enjoyable Indian sauces just now containing all the needed spices: all you have to do is to add the pieces of chicken: my sons love it.
There is new ground why I recently eat totally a lot of chicken: it contains less fat than the run-of-the-mill beef or pork. Positively I have some pickle with my weight, my blood bother and in general with the way my body deals with deformed fats. The doctor oral I have to reduce the awful fats intake and I launch that using the chicken, which, skin apart, has little fat, can concede me to eat meat more freely. In general, now that I eat chiefly chicken ( and fish and legumes ) my health is alertness much better, and since I can prepare so many different dishes with chicken, I do not risk the dietary boredom, which is always a danger when the doctor says you have to lose several pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment